Enigma .:: Paragon-Servers ::. PvE HL Index du Forum
Enigma .:: Paragon-Servers ::. PvE HL Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Day battled through a back injury earlier i

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Enigma .:: Paragon-Servers ::. PvE HL Index du Forum -> Informations et Recrutements -> Recrutements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 02:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Day battled through a back injury earlier i Répondre en citant

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon has reworked his lineup in search of an offensive spark. Maddon had sluggers Wil Myers and Evan Longoria first and second Wednesday night in the lineup against Oakland. Part-time outfielder Brandon Guyer, who normally hits seventh or eighth, was the cleanup hitter. Over a 28-game stretch through Tuesday, Longoria hit .202. Myers started the day with two RBIs in his past 14 games. "I wanted to get them as many at-bats as possible to get them going," Maddon said of Myers and Longoria. "Right now its really difficult to try to set up a logical batting order based on as a group not hitting. If those two guys go, well be in pretty good shape." The Rays, last in the AL East, had scored in just one of their previous 28 innings entering Wednesday, and had 14 runs over the previous seven games. J. D. Martinez Jersey . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4. Joe Kelly Jersey . RAPTORS STRUGGLING: The bottom line is the true test in sports isnt just how you handle failure, but how you handle success. http://www.theredsoxteamshop.com/Red-Sox-Xander-Bogaerts-Kids-Jersey/ .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5. Brock Holt Jersey . The top-ranked Spaniard won his fourth Madrid Open on Sunday after Kei Nishikori was forced to withdraw with a hip injury when trailing 2-6, 6-4, 3-0 in the final. And Nadal, who is coming off to uncharacteristic quarterfinal losses on clay, said his mental strength is still lacking just two weeks ahead of the French Open. Steven Wright Jersey . LOUIS -- The Atlanta Braves used a two-run rally in the ninth to end their road trip with a win.Jason Day has set his sights on a maiden Masters title after following Arnold Palmer Invitational victory with another win at the WGC-Dell Match Play. The Australian leapfrogged Jordan Spieth as world No 1 after seeing off Louis Oosthuizen 5&4 in Sundays final in Texas, his sixth win in his past 13 starts on the PGA Tour. Day battled through a back injury earlier in the week against Graeme McDowell to progress to the knockout stages, where the PGA Champion edged past defending champion Rory McIlroy before defeating Oosthuizen at Austin Country Club. Day tops the world rankings for the first time since September Although back-to-back titles makes Day the man to beat heading to Augusta, the 28-year-old feels he cant takes his form for granted as he chases a second major victory. Im looking forward to it and its one tournament that Ive always wanted to win, Day told reporters. It will be fun to walk through the gates as No 1 in the world.It has been good momentum for me, confidence-wise, over the last two weeks, but I cant get comfortable with how Im playing right now. Day saw off Louis Oosthuizen 5&4 in the final in Austin I cant get lazy, because Ive got to understand that what Im doing is workingg.dddddddddddd Ive got to keep working on the things that have caused me to win over the last two weeks, keep doing that and then stay focused and hopefully put on the Green Jacket.After seeing off McDowell in his opening round-robin match, Day thrashed Thongchai Jaidee 5&3 before booking his place in the last 16 when Paul Casey withdrew early in to their match.Wins over Brandt Snedeker and Brooks Koepka with two holes to spare set up the semi-final clash with McIlroy, before Day sealed the Match Play title for a second time in three years. Jason Day kisses the Walter Hagen Cup after defeating Oosthuizen It was a tough week for me this week, especially at the start of the week and not really knowing whether Id be playing on Thursday, Day told Sky Sports. To be able to gut it out and get the win was great.I just kept on telling myself to get through each match knowing I could rest up next week, so glad I got the win.I hit the ball great at the start of the week, but definitely later on the week my short game saved me a lot of shots out there.I felt so comfortable with the putter in my hands from any sort of distance and I felt like I was going to hole everything. I played really nicely. Also See: Final round highlights WGC delight for Day Dominant Day deserved win Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 02:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Enigma .:: Paragon-Servers ::. PvE HL Index du Forum -> Informations et Recrutements -> Recrutements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange